Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine's for {BOYS}

The other day I saw on a another party planner's face book page what she was doing for her son's Valentine's & they were just too cute that I had to do it too! So thank you Banner Events for the awesome manly idea:) I ordered these Super Cute personal Valentine's from Paper Coterie--they also have a promo going on if you enter HAPPYVALENTINE so for 12 invites plus shipping I paid just under 13 bucks! Now of course don't think this is where it will stop--these Valentine's have to have a treat to go with them--so these Space Shuttle cakes will be accompanying each card! The step by step instructions to make those are found at The Celebration Shoppe!

Yes that is my {sweet} boy!
Let me know if you end up making any Valentine's from here too--I would LOVE to see them!

No comments: