Monday, January 9, 2012

Rocky & Tracy

I have to start by thanking Melissa Young for these AMAZING pictures to help me show you Rocky & Tracy's wedding! Tracy hired me on about 3 months before her wedding {with nothing done yet lol} She somewhat had a vision, and we had a short amount of time to make it happen, but it all came together quite nicely!

*Below Believe it or not that is baby's breath in those galvanized buckets--a 1st for me!





LOVE LOVE LOVE the sign I had made for the flower girl to carry down the aisle from one of our sponsors--Paper Princess!



Obviously you can't miss their shoes:)

*Below the burlap banner was hung on both sides down the aisle and added just the right amount of detail!

Notice the Jenga pieces were signed in lieu of a guest bookSaying this couple was FUN is an understatement!

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

What a playful wedding! That color palette really pops. :-)