Monday, January 23, 2012

{Mock} Sweetheart Table


Yesterday I had the pleasure of setting up a mock sweetheart table at Ocotillo Golf Resort for an open house they hosted for new/current brides. It was such an honor to be asked to come participate because they only had 1 vendor for each category. Everyone has been so intrigued with burlap lately that I decided to head that direction, and of course the XOXO banner from Paper Princess and AMAZING burlap pillows from MonMell were a hit, and went very well with my centerpiece from Thee Wedding Warehouse. I met some super nice brides, and got to chow on some pretty amazing food like the mini grilled cheese sandwiches served over tomato soup:) I chatted with other vendors, but this Cuban Cigar Roller really caught my eye--so much so that I even brought one home for my Mr.

No comments: